Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/31/2014 -- This report provides an overview of the Brazilian Dairy Food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development for effectively targeting the most pertinent consumer need states and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on the evolving consumer landscape.
- Brazil’s Dairy market is one of the fastest-growing worldwide.
- Consumers aged 15 and under are the key consumers of Dairy products in Brazil.
- Brazilians select Dairy products based on their ability to meet age-specific needs. This doesn’t just apply to children, with older adults increasingly aware of their specific nutritional needs.
- Although poverty rates have declined rapidly in Brazil, the low income of many consumers means they will seek out the best value for money products.
This report allows readers to identify the key demographic groups driving consumption in the Brazilian Dairy market, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. This enables the reader to identify the most important trends within the market and also determine whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
In particular, this report includes:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market are identified. The figures showcase the number of Dairy occasions attributed to specific age groups and gender, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Brazil and nine other countries across the globe.
- The report quantifies the degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- The report provides insight to highlight the "so what?" implications behind the data, and analysis of how the need states of consumers within the Dairy category will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-brazilian-dairy
Reasons to buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Brazilian Dairy consumers. This is based on Publisher’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning Over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Dairy Food Market” report covered companies are - Batavo, Danone, Fazenda Bela Vista, Fonterra Co-operative Group, Gloria SA, Grupo Pão de Açúcar, Joint Juice, Koiwai Dairy Products and Kirin Brewery, Lacka Foods, Laticínios Tirolez Ltda, Leitíssimo, Nata da Serra, Nestlé, Piracanjuba, Polenghi, Powerful Yogurt, Yoplait.
Find other Dairy Products Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/dairy-products
Find other reports on Brazil Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/brazil
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com