Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/02/2014 -- This report examines the current market for value added and multimedia services in Poland and describes the increasing demand for services such as mobile Internet, new applications, mobile games and music. It explores the delivery of value added and multimedia services through the mobile and fixed line telephony and Pay TV segments of Poland’s telecommunications sector and offers forecasts for development of this vital market over the next four years.
Get details on VAS sector value, structure and key providers
This report examines:
- VAS market value in Poland – overall and by segment, along with historical data that illustrates recent development patterns and growth levels, market share of VAS within Poland’s overall telecoms sector
- VAS market structure in Poland – top services include SMS payments, mobile internet access, mobile marketing, interactivity, mobile games, music and applications
- Mobile internet market – value and growth rate of the market as well forecasts and information regarding the development of LTE services
- Fixed telephony VAS – premium and reduced rate services, recent and potential revenues
- Leading VAS providers – details on the top companies operating on the Polish VAS market
- Poland’s Pay TV market - value, user totals and growth predictions for this expanding segment.
Did you know that:
- In 2013, Poland’s value added and multimedia services market covering pay TV services, value added services in mobile telephony (including - mobile internet services) as well as fixed line telephony reported an increase by 7%.
- Mobile games represent the segment of mobile telephony VAS that gained in popularity in 2013.
- SMS payments are one of the oldest segments of mobile telephony value added services.
- A sale of electricity constituted a new VAS segment, actively explored by operators in 2013.
- A visible change in growth rate for mobile internet market in 2013 was chiefly attributed to telephone segment.
- By value, Poland’s pay TV market is dominated by digital television broadcasters.
- By volume, the number of pay TV subscribers in cable television networks reported stagnation in 2013.
Extract from this report:
- New communications forms contributed to a drop in segment operators’ revenues that used to show growths (e.g. SMS payments or media interactivity services) and to an increase in segment operators’ revenues that yet recently were recognised as niche ones (e.g. mobile applications, games or music).
- Operators’ revenues generated by services provided via modems still dominate the Polish mobile internet market. In 2013, the segment accounted for two thirds of the market value.
- Average revenues per cable television subscriber showed minimum downward trends in 2013.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/value-added-and-multimedia-services-poland-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2018
Which value added and multimedia services are most in demand in Poland: Report analyses market value, structure, and forecasts for development to 2018.
More and more, Polish consumers are availing themselves of the growing number of value-added and multimedia services made available by mobile and fixed-line telephony, mobile Internet and Pay TV providers. From the latest applications to music, games and videos, consumers are eager to access the newest technologies, products and services at competitive rates.
Value added and multimedia services in Poland 2014. Development forecasts for 2014-2018, a comprehensive study prepared by Publisher's market experts, makes sense of the market for business professionals in need of a resource that describes the value, recent growth, structure, demand, delivery systems, and major service providers at work in the current Polish market. The report also analyses the potential for growth and the direction that the market is likely to take as it develops during the next four years.
Previous editions of this document have contributed historical data that provides a base from which to begin exploration of the degree of recent growth in the market's many segments and subsegments. The report informs readers about the value and structure of the market, recent growth rates, mobile Internet and Pay TV expansion, and fixed-line telephony offerings and prices.
It presents informative profiles of the industry's leading VAS and multimedia service providers that contain valuable data and examines the market’s newest trends and their effects on the top companies in the years ahead.
This document evaluates the share of VAS and multimedia services in relation to the overall Polish telecommunications market. It provides exclusive content with regard to the value of and prospects for the vital Pay TV sector in Poland, including data organised according to specific access technology. Unique analysis of the VOD (video on demand) segment is also supplied, along with service rankings provided by market segment and top provider.
Professionals whose work will undoubtedly benefit from the review and use of this document include cable and telecommunications industry executives and marketing professionals and ICT products and services distributors. Business and financial services consultants; researchers and analysts with interests in this market will find this document to be extremely informative and easy to use.
Value added and multimedia services in Poland 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2018 is an essential resource for those seeking to begin a new business or to evaluate and modify the products portfolio of a current one. It is helpful when formulating a corporate strategy, studying the characterisitics of leading competitors and building a deeper understanding of the market and its structure, value, players and current dynamics.
Are you wondering about the future of VAS and multimedia services in Poland? This report provides reliable forecasts for each segment of this expanding market to 2018, prepared by analysts who have observed this market at length and are familiar with its performance. Order your copy today and take important decisions from a fully informed and confident perspective!
Find all Telecom reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
Find other Reports on Poland Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport