Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/04/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Argentina's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- At the end of 2013, Argentinian HNWIs held 36.0% (US$57 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$84 billion by 2018, accounting for 34.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America accounted for 49.3% of Argentinian HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.9%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Europe with 10.6%, Africa with 2.0% and the Middle East with 1.4%.
- Argentinian HNWI allocations to Latin America increased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 43.0% in 2009 to 49.3% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Latin America to 51.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-argentina-2014
Spanning Over 58 pages, 19 tables, 22 figures, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 9 companies - Banco de la Nación Argentina, Banco Provincia, Banco de Galicia, Banco Macro, Banco Ciudad, Banco Hipotecario, Banco Credicoop, Banco Patagonia, Nuevo Banco de Santa Fe.
Related Reports are;
1st- Ultra HNWIs in Argentina 2014, visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-argentina-2014
2nd- High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014, visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-argentina-2014
3rd- HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014, visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-argentina-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-