Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/19/2014 -- Still in its infancy, the electrophysiology (EP) device market has seen significant adoption; as more physicians become experienced in diagnostic and ablation techniques, increasing numbers of hospitals purchase supportive equipment, device price-points fall, and efficacy improves. This continued growth is also driven by technological advancements including the emergence of next-generation ablation technologies, improvements in catheter diagnostics, and advancements in lab systems. Further, as imaging modalities improve, patients are exposed to less radiation than ever before, which will only further drive diagnostics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growth in emerging markets is expected to drive sales as developing countries look to implement new EP programs, and hospitals adopt ablation techniques. Lastly, published studies, clinical evidence, and patient awareness will all contribute positively to EP market growth and will provide further evidence of the effectiveness of cardiac catheter ablation.
- An overview of electrophysiology, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC electrophysiology market revenue from 2005 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for electrophysiology
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the electrophysiology sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving APAC electrophysiology market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the APAC electrophysiology market through 2020.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Biosense Webster, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, CardioFocus, CardioInsight, Hansen Medical, Imricor, Japan Lifeline, Magnetecs Corporation, Medtronic, MicroPort Scientific Company, St. Jude Medical, Stereotaxis, Stryker Sustainability Solutions, Topera Medical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Electrophysiology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Electrophysiology - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Electrophysiology - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Renal Denervation - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Hip Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts