Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Electrophysiology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Electrophysiology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Still in its infancy, the electrophysiology (EP) device market has seen significant adoption; as more physicians become experienced in diagnostic and ablation techniques, increasing numbers of hospitals purchase supportive equipment, device price-points fall, and efficacy improves. This continued growth is also driven by technological advancements including the emergence of next-generation ablation technologies, improvements in catheter diagnostics, and advancements in lab systems. Further, as imaging modalities improve, patients are exposed to less radiation than ever before, which will only further drive diagnostics.
The EP market is dominated by several key players, with the biggest markets being in the US and European Union (EU). With improvements in reimbursement worldwide, as well as advancements of global distribution channels, devices are being sold in more hospitals and ever, and this is only expected to increase. With only a few key players currently in the market, competition remains high as industry leaders fight for valuable market share.
- An overview of electrophysiology, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU electrophysiology market revenue from 2005 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for electrophysiology
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the electrophysiology sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving EU electrophysiology market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the EU electrophysiology market through 2020.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in the EU electrophysiology market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
MicroPort Scientific Company
St. Jude Medical
Stryker Sustainability Solutions
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit