Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/22/2014 -- Miacom Diagnostics GmbH (Miacom) is a molecular diagnostic company. The company develops and distributes molecular diagnostic tests for the identification of pathogens directly from patient material. It also offers its customers individual solutions in the area of personalized identification of microorganisms. The company's products include hemoFISH, respiFISH, FISH Probes and hardware. Miacom's hemoFISH is miacom diagnostics' product line for the identification of pathogens from positive blood cultures. Its technology facilitates the identification of a wide variety of pathogens by using molecular beacons. The company's respiFISH product line delivers all needed reagents to test patient specimens for pneumonia-associated Gram negative and Gram positive pathogens. Miacom is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the miacom diagnostics GmbH portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- STRATEC Molecular GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- mBio Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SQI Diagnostics Inc. (SQD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boulder Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update