Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Mighty River Power Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Mighty River Power Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mighty River Power Limited (Mighty River) is an integrated energy company. The company carries out business activities through two major business units, namely, Energy Markets and Others. Its core business activities include electricity generation and retailing of electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers. The company trades electricity and gas through its retail business entity Mercury Energy, Bosco Connect and Tiny Mighty Power. It also undertakes metering business as well as meter-reading services through Metrix limited. Mighty River is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. _x000D_
The company focuses energy-centric growth.
Mighty River Power Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2014: Mighty River Power released financial results for the six months ended 31 December 2013
Jan 30, 2014: Mighty River Power Quarterly Operational Update For The Three months Ended 31 December 2013
Dec 18, 2013: Patrick Strange to join Mighty River Power Board
Dec 02, 2013: Joint venture power station temporarily withdrawn for turbine maintenance
Oct 23, 2013: Mighty River Power Quarterly Operational Update for the Three Months Ended 30 September 2013
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit