Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/04/2014 -- Engaging in commerce while mobile/wireless involves new technologies, services, and business models. It is quite different from traditional e-commerce. Smartphones, wireless tablets, phablets, wearable wireless, and other mobile devices impose very different constraints than desktop computers. The ecosystem and value chain for mobile commerce is unique and evolving in a different manner than e-commerce as a whole.
Mobile commerce has experienced an explosion of new applications, services, and vendors during 2013. We see this trend accelerating in 2014 and beyond as solutions to optimize mobile payments, banking, shopping, and integrated advertising/commerce are deployed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report Mobile Commerce 2014 provides analysis of key technologies, solutions, opportunities and challenges facing the industry. The report identifies key trends and forecasts major areas including payment systems, shopping, virtual goods, and more. The report includes analysis of major vendors, overall market analysis, forecasting, and mobile commerce roadmap.
Purchasers of Mobile Commerce 2014 are entitled to any existing Mind Commerce report within the mobile commerce area including:
Market for Mobile Payment Solutions: User Interfaces, Wallets, and Banking 2014 - 2019
Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018
Wireless Solutions to Improve In-store Sales, Optimize Shopper Engagement, and Combat "Showrooming"
Mobile Location Commerce 2013 - 2018
Others are available upon request
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Wireless Privacy and Security Specialists
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Market for Mobile Payment Solutions: User Interfaces, Wallets, and Banking 2014 - 2019
- Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Infrastructure and Services 2014 - 2019
- Mobile Location Commerce 2013 - 2018
- Ireland Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Brazil Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Jordan Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Austria Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Saudi Arabia Telecommunications Report Q1 2014