Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2014 -- The increasing number of advertising and marketing campaigns by leading international players increased the usage of nappies/diapers/pants in India. Furthermore, consumers' changing preferences from traditional cloth nappies to disposable diapers also fuelled growth in 2013.
Procter & Gamble Home Products Ltd led nappies/diapers/pants with value share of 54% with its Pampers brand. The latest innovative products, frequent upgrading of products and support by strong advertising and marketing campaigns made Pampers a leader.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Kimberley-Clark Lever Ltd is going to focus on Indian-specific nappies/diapers where children's birth rate is more than other countries and Indian mothers are difficult to entice. There is a mindset among consumers that wearing a diaper for a long time is not healthy, so the company will focus on products which are softer and have greater breathability, so that they are used more often. At the same time, it is also planning to take its Huggies diaper brand to Kiranas and family grocers using the distribution clout of its partner HUL.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Photographic Camera Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts