Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- Despite a declining birth rate in Tunisia, nappies/diapers/pants are still considered a necessity. The rise of living standards and increasing awareness of hygiene and health, such as avoiding infections and rashes, enabled nappies/diapers/pants to achieve a good performance in volume and value terms in Tunisia in 2013. Additionally, wider distribution of such products in the key distribution channels impacted positively on the overall performance in 2013.
The competitive landscape is consolidated within nappies/diapers/pants in Tunisia. Sancella SA, licensee for SCA Group, is ranked in first position with a value share of 49% in 2013. The company could increase its value share thanks to strong brand recognition and awareness of its leading brand, Libero Peaudouce. Sancella SA sponsors the Taraji football club, owned by the company, and invested heavily in marketing campaigns to increase its household penetration rate.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Nappies/diapers/pants should still perform well over the forecast period. As such products are considered a necessity, constant consumer demand should trigger volume and value sales growth. However, the performance over 2018 should be slower than the review period due to the predicted lower birth rate and people delaying the decision to have children for financial matters and career prospects of young adult graduates. As a result, nappies/diapers/pants is expected to see a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices, over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Tunisia?
- What are the major brands in Tunisia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Russia to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Germany to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the US to 2017: Market Databook
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts