Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis
Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nepentes SA"
Canadean's "Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nepentes SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nepentes SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nepentes S.A. (Nepentes) is a pharmaceutical company based in Poland. The company develops, manufactures and sells innovative formulations and solutions in the areas of dermatology, paediatrics and cough and cold. Its products are marketed under various brands such as Iwostin, Emolium, Elixine, Propodia and Propolki. The company sells its products across Poland and other countries of the central and eastern Europe region. In addition, the company sells various internationally-recognized pharmaceutical brands, comprising neo-angin, Sudocrem, Melisana Klosterfrau and Marimer. It owns and manages a production facility, located in Chociw, Poland. The company has affiliates in Bulgaria and Romania. Nepentes is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: