Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- Core Views
- Netherland's economic growth will be supported by the recovery in global trade, while the ongoing stagnation in the eurozone will prevent a stronger performance over the medium term.
- With unemployment rising and the fiscal deficit widening, the government will continue to suffer in the polls.
Major Forecast Changes
- We have revised down our 2014 real GDP growth forecast to 0.4% from 0.8% previously.
Key Risks To Outlook
- Should the eurozone sovereign debt crisis take a turn for the worse in the coming quarters, we would expect a more pronounced contraction in GDP than currently expected.
The Netherlands Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Netherlands and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market..
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
An influential new analysis of Netherlands's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
- Forecast the pace and stability of Netherlands's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
- Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
- Contextualise Netherlands's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Ratings system.
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in Netherlands, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Netherlands Business Forecast Report by Business Monitor International (BMI) includes four major sections: Economic Outlook, Political Outlook, Business Environment and Key Sector Outlook.
How will the Netherlands economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2013-2017?
BMI provides our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Netherlands through end-2017 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents
The Netherlands Business Forecast Report features BMI's forecasts with supporting analysis for 2013 through to end-2017, set against government views and BMI's evaluation of global and regional prospects.
Key Areas Covered:
- Full 10-year forecasts with data - for key macroeconomic variables including GDP (real growth and per capita), population, inflation, current account balance and the exchange rate.
- BMI's comprehensive Risk Ratings system - rates each country worldwide for economic and political risk, and rates the business environment, within a global and regional context.
- Economic Activity - real GDP growth, employment, inflation, consumption (retail sales and confidence).
- Balance of Payments - trade and investment, current and capital account.
- Monetary Policy - interest rate trends (bank lending and deposit rates) and inflation (producer price and consumer price).
- Exchange Rate Policy - currency controls, foreign investment flows, exchange rates and foreign exchange reserves.
- Fiscal Policy - macroeconomic strategy and policies, government finance and tax reforms.
- Foreign Direct Investment - approvals, inflows and climate.
- External Debt - debt profile (short and long-term plus public and private sector exposure).
- Global Assumptions - forecasts for each year to end-2017 covering: major commodities, growth in key regions, inflation, and interest and exchange rates, in the United States, Japan, China and the eurozone.
- Rely upon BMI's 100% independent forecast scenarios for Netherlands and underlying assumptions - we take no advertising and are privately-owned.
- Exploit the benefits of BMI's comprehensive and reliable macroeconomic database on Netherlands, sourced and fully maintained by BMI from an extensive network of private sector, government and multilateral contacts.
- Gain key insights into the current and future direction of government economic policy, which could significantly affect your company's business prospects, from BMI's team of analysts and economists.
What are the political risks to doing business in Netherlands over the next 5-years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Portugal Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Romania Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Germany Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- China Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Sweden Business Forecast Report Q3 2014