Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2012 -- For all the BRIC countries, macroeconomic growth is expected to fuel the growth of the infrastructure construction market. Furthermore, this overall economic growth is expected to attract investment in a variety of industries, benefiting infrastructure construction.
Over the forecast period, the Brazilian economy is projected to record a CAGR of 4.16%, and this economic growth is expected to benefit the country's rail and road transport infrastructure construction market. This construction activity growth is expected to continue over the forecast period, and Brazil's forthcoming hosting of the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games will continue to attract investment in rail and road infrastructure construction.
BRICdata expects the Russian rail and road infrastructure construction industry to continue to expand rapidly over the forecast period, due to various infrastructure projects planned for the 2012 APEC summit, the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Indian economy is projected to record an impressive CAGR of 8.21% over the forecast period, and this strong economic growth is expected to benefit the country's transport infrastructure construction market, including rail and road infrastructure construction. The market is also expected to benefit from the strong growth anticipated in the country's manufacturing and construction net outputs, with both expected to record strong CAGRs of 13.14% and 8.7% respectively over the forecast period. Overall, high investment and an increasing focus on infrastructure development and rapid urbanization are the main factors expected to support the growth of the Indian rail and road infrastructure construction market.
China holds a significant position among the emerging economies due to its fast-growing manufacturing industries, availability of cheap labor, and rapidly growing construction industry. The country has attracted a considerable amount of FDI which helped the construction industry to achieve a review-period CAGR of 23.24%. This robust growth was driven by the government's eleventh five-year plan (2006-2011), which allocated RMB3.3 trillion (US$0.5 trillion) to infrastructure development.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Andrade Gutierrez SA, InterCement Participacoes SA, Mostotrest OAO, PJSC Yuzhtruboprovodstroy, NCC Ltd, Gammon India Ltd, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd, Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd, China Railway Construction Corporation Ltd, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd, Shanghai Urban Construction (Group) Corporation, Shanghai Construction Group Co.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Construction in BRIC to 2015: Economic Development, Urbanization and FDI Inflow to Spur Construction
- Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Affordable Housing and a CNY7.0 Trillion Infrastructure Budget to Propel Growth
- Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Indonesia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Vietnam - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Government Infrastructure Spending to Increase for the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Construction in Canada - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in the Philippines - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Future of Construction in Indonesia to 2015: Stable Economic System, Controlled Inflation and Strong Banking Sector to Boost Investments in the Construction Industry