Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Cheese has been a staple of Iranian cuisine, especially for breakfast, for many years. Cheese along with sugarised tea is regarded as the most popular breakfast in Iran. However, only certain types of cheese are consumed on a regular basis and limited diversification exists in this category.
Pegah Dairy Co, Kalleh Dairy Co and Sahar Dairy Industrials Co remained strong leaders in cheese accounting for respective value shares of 26%, 26% and 14% in 2013. Pegah Dairy Co is mainly focused on simple economy products with nationwide coverage. It has factories scattered all across the country and guarantee availability of the products in all of the urban and even rural areas. Pegah Dairy Co offers the Shabnam brand which can be regarded as the bestselling cheese brand in Iran.
The outlook for cheese seems to be promising for the forecast period but the relatively high growth rates of the review period might not be practical. One key factor that can contribute to the volume growth is the fact that the process of conversion from unpackaged products to packaged version is expected to continue at a fast rate and many consumers will discover new types of cheese which are expected to be offered by the key manufacturers like Kalleh in the coming years. However, a rapid surge in unit price, stronger base compared to the review period and general decline of purchasing power can act as negative factors that can hamper volume growth in the coming years. Overall, a volume CAGR of 5% is expected for the forecast period which is lower than the review period figure of 7%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cheese industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cheese industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cheese in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cheese in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- Given mounting obesity concerns, are consumers moving from full-fat to reduced fat/fat-free offerings?
- Are consumers moving from unpackaged to packaged cheese?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Processed Cheese, Unprocessed Cheese.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cheese Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts