Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/18/2014 -- Corgenix Medical Corporation (Corgenix) develops and manufactures specialized diagnostic kits for vascular diseases, immunology disorders, and bone and joint disorders, including the world's only non-blood-based test for aspirin effect. The company manufactures and sells over 52 diagnostic products to clinical testing laboratories, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, universities, and research institutions worldwide. The product portfolio includes antiphospholipid antibody testing products, hyaluronic acid tests, bleeding/clotting risk factors and ELISA autoimmune disease tests. Its products are developed for use in clinical laboratories for the diagnosis and monitoring of autoimmune disease, vascular disease and liver diseases. Geographically, the company has its operation spread across the US. Corgenix is headquartered in Colorado, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Corgenix Medical Corporation
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Current and Future Players
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update