Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/05/2014 -- 'Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Germany's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Germany market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The acquisition of Kabel Deutschland by Vodafone having closed in October 2013, we expect the German communications market to continue on its path of consolidation.
- It is expected that by mid-2014, O2 will acquire the third largest mobile operator, E-Plus (owned by KPN), creating a new market leader on the mobile front.
- Over the next five years, Pyramid Research expects Germany to have the second fastest growth rate among the six largest Western European telecommunications markets.
- We expect mobile data and the pay-TV segment, which to date is comparatively less developed than in other major European markets, to drive growth in the forecast period and to contribute to stable market demand overall.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
"Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Germany's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Germany in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Germany.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile), Kabel Deutschland, Unity Media, United Internet, E-Plus, Telefonica Deutschland (O2), Vodafone, Net Cologne, Sky Deutschland.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand , Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in New Zealand , Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- New Star Investment Trust plc (NSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- New Capital International Investment Ltd (1062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- New India Investment Trust PLC (NII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- BlackRock New Energy Investment Trust Plc (BRNE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Aberdeen New Thai Investment Trust PLC (ANW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The Insurance Industry in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in New Zealand , Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017