Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/11/2014 -- Global Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global toys & games market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys and games market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of activity toys (including art and craft, building sets, learning and exploration, and sewing and hobby), dolls, games and puzzles (including jigsaw puzzles and card games), infant/pre-school (including intellectual growth education toys and other infant toys), plush (includes soft toys), outdoor & sports toys (includes outdoor games and sports such as cars and bicycles etc.) and other toys (including toys made of plastics, rubber, textile, die-cast miniature model toys and metal toys. This also includes action figures, youth electronics and boy character toys, which includes small racing cars etc.).
- The global toys & games market had total revenues of $85.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- The infant/pre-school segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $13.3bn, equivalent to 15.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $104.5bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys & games market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltoys & games market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global toys & games market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Global toys & games market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global toys & games market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global toys & games market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the global's toys & games market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Licensing Trends in Traditional Toys and Games
- Traditional Toys and Games in Thailand
- Toys and Games in the Philippines
- Toys and Games in Taiwan
- JS Philippines Global Corp in Toys and Games (Philippines)
- Toys and Games in Sweden
- Traditional Toys and Games in China
- Toys and Games in Turkey
- Toys and Games in the Netherlands
- Toys & Games in Australia