Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/30/2014 -- Ecuador continued to experience significant development in the offer of luxury travel accommodation in 2013, much of which was closely related to rising demand for health and wellness tourism. Many of Ecuador's high-end travel accommodation outlets are becoming increasingly sophisticated and strive to offer increasingly luxurious services to visitors, including onsite health and wellness facilities. This trend will continue as a result of increased international attention on Ecuador due to winning a number of travel awards in 2013 as well as the Ministry of Tourism's national tourism campaign depicting Ecuador as a destination with both strong ecological attractions and luxury offerings.
Medical tourism is expected to record the strongest growth in health and wellness over the forecast period, with a CAGR of 9% in constant sales value between 2013 and 2018. The performance of medical tourism is powered by increased investment in Ecuador's healthcare system and recognition of medical professionals as well as the perception of medical treatment in Ecuador as being much less expensive than medical procedures in tourism source countries, especially the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Israel
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Bulgaria
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines