Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Global Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hotels & motels market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hotels & motels market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global hotels & motels industry had total revenues of $551.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2009 and 2013.
The number of hotels increased with a CAGR of 0.7% between 2009-2013, to reach a total of 419.0 thousand hotels in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $778.9bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global hotels & motels market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global hotels & motels market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global hotels & motels market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- 2014 Worldwide Hotels & Motels Industry - Industry & Market Report
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Haircare: Global Industry Almanac
- Household Products: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry