Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/02/2014 -- Bath and shower products are used on a daily basis by virtually all Latvian consumers and the category is therefore considered to one of the most important staples in the beauty and personal care industry. Thus, bath and shower suffered less during the economic crisis in comparison with other beauty and personal care categories. Nevertheless, there rising demand for larger packaging sizes and price discounts continued to develop towards the end of the review period as many Latvian consumers returned to pre-crisis consumption patterns, which fuelled demand for new and more expensive bath and shower products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Unilever remained the leading player in bath and shower category in Latvia in 2012 with a value share of 16%. The company constantly extends its Dove product line, which is perceived as offering high quality at affordable prices and remains popular mainly due to its extra-moisturising formula, which is constantly promoted through numerous advertising campaigns. Unilever's recent activities in Latvia have included the expansion of its bath and shower product line targeted at men. At the end of 2011, the company introduced Dove Men + Care body and face shower gel. These products managed to gain the trust and acceptance of many Latvian men over the course of 2012.
Bath and shower in Latvia is expected to increase in constant value at a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period. Value sales in the category are expected to increase in line with consumer purchasing power over the forecast period. Latvian consumers, in turn, are expected to show more interest in innovative new product developments in bath and shower and demand more sophisticated, natural and spa products, including premium bath and shower items. Changes in consumer behaviour are expected to boost value sales in bath and shower throughout the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Latvia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Latvia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Latvia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Latvia?
- What are the major brands in Latvia?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017