Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/06/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Brief Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Venous Thromboembolism - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Acne Vulgaris - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Rhinovirus Infection - Pipeline Review, H2 2013