Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- The Ministry of Mining and Ministry of Environment, among others, governs the mining industry in Chile. The Mining Code and Organic Constitutional Law on Mining Concessions are responsible for granting mining concessions for either exploration or exploitation.
- The Ministry of Mining ensures the formulation of and compliance with mining policies, incorporating sustainability and technological innovation, to maximize the country's economic, environmental and social development.
- The Ministry of Energy operates in collaboration with the President, and takes care of the governance and management of the energy sector.
- The Ministry of Environment ensures the protection of natural resources and is responsible for the development and implementation of various environmental management tools in law, and education environmental and pollution control.
- The National Service of Geology and Mining (Sernageomin) provides technical advice on geology and mining to the Ministry of Mining.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines Chile's governing bodies, governing laws, mining licenses, rights and obligations and key fiscal terms which includes business profit tax, tax on operational mining income, other taxes, municipal duty (commercial license), real estate tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty tax, depreciation, withholding tax and VAT.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- India's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Brazil's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Turkey's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Democratic Republic of Congo's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Kazakhstan's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Peru's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Mexico's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- China's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014