Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/03/2014 -- Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. (Courtagen) is a health care service provider. The company offers genomic and proteomic products and services for the treatment of neurological and metabolic disorders. Its product consists of POC protein biomarker technologies such as Avantra Q400 biomarker workstation and QPDx biochip. Courtagen's service portfolio comprises genetic testing services that include mtSEEK, a whole mitochondrial genome analysis; nucSEEK, a comprehensive sequence analysis of nuclear mitochondrial exome; epiSEEK, a comprehensive next-generation sequencing analysis for epileptic disorders; and protein immunoassay tests. The company offers services using proprietary testing technologies such as Next Gen sequencing, Ziphyr bioinformatics, HetAssure and VariAssure. The company provides its products and services to physicians and the life sciences industry. Courtagen is headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Syamala Srinivasa Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (OCLS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- BG Medicine, Inc. (BGMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exiqon AS (EXQ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update