Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- A number of factors benefited nappies/diapers/pants at the end of the review period. There was, for example, a 15% increase in the population aged 0-2 years old during the review period as a whole, thus expanding the potential consumer base for nappies/diapers/pants. This group declined in number by 2% in 2013 over the previous year, largely due to a clampdown on illegal immigrants. However, this decline had little impact on sales of nappies/diapers/pants in the year, as a wider range of consumers bought these products due to growing demand for convenience.
Modern Products dominated nappies/diapers/pants throughout the review period, and accounted for a strong 66% value share in 2013. This is due to the company representing Procter & Gamble's Pampers brand in Saudi Arabia, with this brand having a strong reputation for quality and benefiting from strong television advertising support towards the end of the review period. The company further extended its lead in 2013, seeing a small increase in value share. This was thanks to ongoing strong advertising support, with its advertising emphasising that Pampers nappies/diapers/pants offer optimum comfort and help to prevent nappy rash.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The birth rate is expected to continue to decline during the forecast period, with this being a long term trend. However, due to an increase in the number of women of childbearing age, the number of live births is expected to continue to rise during the forecast period, and will reach a peak in 2018. Demographic trends during the forecast period are thus set to remain favourable for nappies/diapers/pants.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Consumer Foodservice in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts