Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/09/2014 -- The economic situation in the Czech Republic slowly improved over the review period, although remained unstable in 2013, which was reflected in its predicted moderate current value growth, with a general decline in volume sales for packaged food. The highest value increase is set to be recorded by meal solutions, followed by nutrition/staples and impulse and indulgence products.
Euromonitor International's Packaged Food in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Meat Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Packaged Food Retailing in Czech Republic: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Cooked Meats - Packaged Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Dried Processed Food in the Czech Republic
- Frozen Processed Food in the Czech Republic
- Canned/Preserved Food in the Czech Republic