Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/31/2014 -- The Dominican Republic's fiscal deficit reached 6.6% of GDP in 2012, the highest level ever in its history. Late that year, the government began a harsh austerity drive to reduce the deficit and improve its overall fiscal position. Massive spending cuts and higher or new taxes on all kinds of goods and services reduced disposable incomes and dampened consumer confidence, causing GDP growth to slow sharply in 2013. These conditions inevitably restricted the development of the local retailing...
Euromonitor International's Retailing in Dominican Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Store Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Grupo Ramos SA in Retailing (Dominican Republic)
- Almacenes Iberia CxA in Retailing (Dominican Republic)
- Centro Cuesta Nacional in Retailing (Dominican Republic)
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- Ferreteria Americana C por A in Retailing (Dominican Republic)
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic