Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/05/2014 -- Textile Washing Products in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States textile washing products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The textile washing products market consists of the retail sale of powder detergents, liquid detergents, fabric conditioners, stain removers and other additives, laundry bleach, detergent tablets, and other textile washing products (including limescale preventers, fabric fresheners, carpet cleaners and other detergents).The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The US textile washing products market had total revenues of $9.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The liquid detergents segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $5.1bn, equivalent to 55% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of 0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $9.3bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the textile washing products market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the textile washing products market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key textile washing products market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States textile washing products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States textile washing products market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States textile washing products market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States textile washing products market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Textile Washing Products in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017
- Dishwashing Products in the United States
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Textile Mills in the United States
- Bath & Shower Products in the United States
- Personal Products in the United States
- Textile Washing Products in France
- Textile Washing Products in Europe
- Textile Washing Products in Germany