Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Volume sales of vacuum cleaners increased by 2% in 2013 and by 1% in value, outperforming the growth of volume sales of small household appliances. Innovation was a strong trigger for boosting the sales volume, despite the fact that Romanians replace their household appliances only when they become obsolete. As vacuum cleaners was not sold at high prices consumers were more open to change their older vacuum cleaner with a newer one with higher capacity, innovative features (like bagless version etc). It was increasingly common to have more than one type of vacuum cleaner - handheld, stick and cylinder vacuum cleaners.
Samsung gained leading position in vacuum cleaners in 2012, and maintained this position in 2013 with 19% volume share, followed by BSH Electrocasnice (Bosch brand) with 15% share. The former market leader Philips has 14%, occupying the third position in terms of unit volume sold in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vacuum cleaners promises further positive developments, with CAGR for the forecast period of 3% in volume and 1% in constant value.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel
- Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine
- Vacuum Cleaners in Italy
- Vacuum Cleaners in Malaysia
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Czech Republic