Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/04/2014 -- By the end of 2012 glass remained the most popular packaging format in the overall baby food environment in unit volume terms. Nonetheless that year glass saw only a marginal increase in unit volume terms. Such a performance was mainly based on the improving performance of alternative packaging formats. PET bottles recorded strong growth of 77% due to the fact that such packaging was introduced the previous year in liquid milk formula products, and is developing from a low base and growing at...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Russia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands