Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/06/2014 -- Market sees 11% CAGR over 2007-2012 to reach SR3.9 billion in the latter year. Local producers dominate as imports represent 16% of market value in 2012. Industry quite fragmented, with three largest companies generating one-fifth of total production. Driven by growing residential construction, industry predicted to see 9% CAGR over forecast period. Industry players keen on penetrating EU market, one of the largest and most profitable for Saudi goods.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Carpets and Rugs in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1722. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Carpets and Rugs in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1722 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Knotted and Woven Carpets, Other Textile Floor Coverings.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carpets and Rugs in India: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in Japan: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in Australia: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Carpets and Rugs in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Woven Carpet and Rug Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Woven Carpet and Rug Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Carpet and Rug Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players