Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/02/2014 -- The performance of home insecticides in 2013 was significantly better than that recorded during the review period, when value sales grew at a current CAGR of 3% and volume sales declined at a CAGR of 1%. An unusually hot spring was the main reason for an early boom in the insect population, which boosted demand for home insecticides during 2013.
SC Johnson Wax, Atlantic Grupa and Krka dd Nova Mesto led home insecticides sales in Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2013, with respective value shares of 56%, 25% and 9%. Advertising and purchasing for the category were seasonal - with the summer being the peak season for insecticides. As at the end of the review period, only SC Johnson Wax managed to penetrate all major grocery chains. Furthermore, SC Johnson Wax has the widest product portfolio, covering all niche areas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The performance of home insecticides over the forecast period will likely be in line with that recorded during the review period. Home insecticides is not a category that is easily influenced by economic trends. Ecological trends have a far greater effect on demand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in India
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Morocco
- Home Insecticides in the Czech Republic
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in Thailand
- Home Insecticides in Norway
- Home Insecticides in Germany
- Home Insecticides in Russia