Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/14/2014 -- Retail sales of in-car entertainment products continued to decline in Hungary during 2012, falling in volume by 3% and in current value by 2%. Despite stagnant new car sales and rapid growth in sales of used cars, growth in in-car entertainment is being compromised by the fact that the vast majority of new cars sold in Hungary now come with built-in in-car entertainment devices regardless of the model and the price category of the car. In addition, a substantial proportion of second-hand cars...
Euromonitor International's In-Car Entertainment in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in the US
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Denmark
- In-Car Entertainment in Italy
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia
- In-Car Entertainment in Egypt
- In-Car Entertainment in Israel
- In-Car Entertainment in Greece
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey
- In-Car Entertainment in Singapore