Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/25/2014 -- Using a variety of historic examples, this briefing looks at all aspects of M&A activity, from motives, paying the right amount to integrating the new acquisition. Although focused on the major alcoholic drinks categories, aspects of this briefing are relevant to players in all industries interested in understanding the process.
Euromonitor International's Mergers and Acquisitions in Action global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade, it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Upstream Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q3 2013 - NOC's Gear Up for High Value Cross Border Acquisitions
- Upstream Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q4 2013 - Similar Deal Activity among Corporate M&As and Capital Markets
- Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in Munchen - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Celsis In Vitro, Inc. (Formerly Celsis In Vitro Technologies) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q3 2013 - Texas and North Dakota Plays are Prominent Destinations for Buyers
- Big Data Leaders: Accenture, CSC Fujitsu, HP, Informatica, Mu Sigma, Opera Solutions, Oracle, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Outside.in - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Action Pharma AS - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Jack in the Box, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- BlackBerry Limited (formerly Research In Motion Limited) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report