Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Following the value-for-money trend breakout during the latter half of the review period, and due to a 3% unit price rise, there was a moderate leaning towards lower priced products, especially by consumers of households with children. As a result, more reasonably priced private label and "Other" brands saw an aggregate 2% share growth.
Strauss Group Ltd continued to lead category sales in 2013 accounting for 65% of value sales. Strauss benefits from its well-known Chocolit chocolate-based flavoured powder drink, which for decades has been one of the most popular products among Israeli consumers. According to marketing director of Strauss Coffee Israel, Chocolit enjoys an 80% penetration rate in households with children aged 2-15.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Due to the nationwide popularity of chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks and positive consumer reaction to marketing and new product launches, the category is expected to see continued growth over the forecast period. As the category becomes more competitive, the entrance of new small players into the category may be seen. Chocolit is still expected to retain its popularity.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Flavoured Powder Drinks, Other Plant-based Hot Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017