Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/24/2014 -- Specialty Chemicals in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom specialty chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The specialty chemical market covers the revenues generated from the sales of high value-added chemicals used in the manufacture of a wide variety of products, including but not limited to fine chemicals, additives, advanced polymers, adhesives, sealants and specialty paints, pigments and coatings. The market value represent the revenues from the sales of such products valued at ex-manufacturer price. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The UK specialty chemicals market had total revenues of $19.8bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The fine chemicals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $6.3bn, equivalent to 31.6% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $21.7bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the specialty chemicals market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the specialty chemicals market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key specialty chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom specialty chemicals market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United Kingdom specialty chemicals market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom specialty chemicals market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom specialty chemicals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's specialty chemicals market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Commodity Chemicals in the United Kingdom
- Specialty Chemicals in the United States
- Industrial Gases in the United Kingdom
- Paints & Coatings: Global Industry Guide
- Starch Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017