Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/17/2014 -- In 2013, vending, similar to many other retailing categories, continued to suffer from restrained spending from Czech consumers and registered a value sales decrease of 2% in current terms. This performance was similar to that seen over the review period. Czech consumers started to reduce their expenditure in 2009 after the outbreak of the financial crisis and this persisted into 2013.
Euromonitor International's Vending in Czech Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Traditional Toys and Games Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Retail sales through Vending Machines in Czech Republic: Market Snapshot to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- General Retailers in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Meat Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape