Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/11/2013 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil's Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) industry highlighting the various concerns and shifting trends. The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the industry, citing the strategic incentives of the respective parties involved at various levels of the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges of relevance.
- Overview and analysis of the technological and contractual aspects of the FPSO Industry
- Key trends and challenges in the global FPSO and FSO industry
- Analysis by geography and company of current and expected annual production capacities
- Global FPSO and FSO fleet information and analysis involving the location of deployment and the production and storing capacities respectively, for both active and planned vessels
- Information about the shipyard of manufacture, mooring system and depth of the water at the site of deployment for active and planned FPSO and FSO vessels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Building business strategy with the help of specific insights on the key incentives for the parties involved in the construction, operation and finance of the FPSO and FSO industry.
- Increasing future revenue and maximizing profitability by helping you plan and budget future commercial interests in the FPSO and FSO industry and other affiliated industries.
- Understanding the process of FPSO manufacture, planning and operation and gaining insight into the most potent areas in terms of business opportunity and contractual involvement.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 - Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecast and Competitive Landscape to 2014
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Indonesia Oil Markets, 2012
- Teekay Corporation (TK) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Brazil Oil Markets, 2012
- China Oil Markets, 2012
- Australia Oil Markets, 2012