Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/12/2012 -- Mobile commerce is changing the way consumers purchase goods and services online. Video is one of the most successful methods in advertising. It has been used since the introduction of the television. The beauty of video advertising and marketing is that it visualizes what a customer can get from a product. If a customer is searching for eyewear, he/she can see someone wearing glasses on TV or in a video advertising, a purchase decision is much more likely.
This research analyzes how Google is leveraging its YouTube asset for mobile online commerce. We see Google exploiting several unique advantages including portable, smart, ubiquitous platforms, location based services, and more. This report includes SWOT analysis of Google in this market as well as their video market planning. This research also includes analysis of the global video advertising marketplace 2012 - 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Google and their competitors
- Media companies and portals
- Brands and advertising agencies
- Mobile marketing and advertising companies
- Marketing departments at fortune 1000 companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Smartphones: New User Paradigms and Behaviors
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities
- Google in Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Mobile Social Commerce: Social Media + Mobile Commerce Creates Market Opportunities
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality