Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/29/2014 -- Over review period Kingdom's market for meat and meat products expands by 103% to reach SR23.5 billion in 2013 due to strong population growth and rising incomes. Saudi industry of meat and meat products enjoys average annual growth of 7% per year over 2007-2012 due to significant investments by private sector, encouraged by governmental support. Saudi Arabia not self-sufficient, with foreign suppliers accounting for 54% of country's meat demand in 2012, with Brazil a leading partner. Healthy growth in profit margin encourages new companies to enter industry. Industry rather fragmented, served by almost 2,000 entities, with five leading players generating only 10% of production. Industry expected to see 3% CAGR over 2013-2018 thanks to continuing government support and private sector confidence.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Meat and Meat Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1511. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Meat and Meat Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1511 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Red and White Meat Products, Red Meat, White Meat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meat and Meat Products in Russia: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in India: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Japan: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Meat and Meat Products in Australia: Industrial Report
- The Future of the Meat Market in Brazil to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape