Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/19/2014 -- In other hot drinks, it appeared that domestic companies had relinquished the fight for shares and acknowledged the domination of multinationals, with Nestle leading. Advertising and promotions were down, and a clear lack of new launches was evident.
Nestle Adriatic doo claimed the top position with value share of 45% due to its Nesquik brand. Kras meanwhile lost share and fell by two percentage points to reach 38% in 2013. These two brands ranked first and second respectively in flavoured powder drinks. Franck dd ranked third overall with a retail value share of 7%. The company dominated other plant-based hot drinks due to the combined strength of its Bianka, Divka, Seka and Kneipp brands. These four brands all have very long histories in Croatia, but mainly appeal to older consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Starting from July 2013, Croatia became a member of the EU. For internationals and importers, this means easier procedures for importing from the EU. For local companies it means new obstacles on previous target markets, which are members of CEFTA, and a possible shift of focus towards EU, where any penetration will be very difficult to obtain.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Croatia?
- What are the major brands in Croatia?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017