Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/05/2014 -- Portable players are slowly coming towards the end of their lifecycle as both portable MP3 players and portable media players are being replaced by newer electronic products like smartphones and tablets. Sales declined by 7% in volume terms in 2012 while an even steeper slump was prevented by growing sales of e-readers.
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Players in the Czech Republic
- Portable Players in the Philippines
- Portable Players in the US
- Portable Players in Russia
- Portable Players in Taiwan