Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/18/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's historical and forecast financial performance. The report also gives an in-depth analysis of the company's key prescription pharmaceutical product, and provides a forecast sales performance for this drug.
- Patient-based forecasts for Exelixis's lead candidate, cabozantinib, supported by key opinion leader research
- Assessment of Exelixis's corporate strategy, operating performance, and earlier-stage pipeline
Exelixis's lead candidate is cabozantinib, a an oral inhibitor of the hepatocyte growth factor receptor MET, receptor tyrosine kinase RET, and the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2). It is currently in Phase III trials for two indications: medullary thyroid cancer and metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
For the medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) indication, the US has set a Prescription Drug User Fee Act action date of November 29, 2012 and subsequent launch is expected in 2013 in the US. Datamonitor believes a 2015 launch is likely for the prostate cancer indication in the US.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Assess the potential of cabozantinib based on market size, Phase III results, and future indications
- See how uptake of cabozantinib will drive Exelixis' performance
- Evaluate the company's long-term prospects, based on its plans to expand cabozantinib's potential in further cancer indications
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The ICD Retail Global Top 40: Company Guide
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Mining in China to 2015 - Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape: Market Profile
- Metallic Minerals in China to 2015: Market Profile
- Coal in China to 2015: Market Profile
- Non-Metallic Minerals in China to 2015: Market Profile
- The ICD Defense UK Top 20: Company Guide