Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/17/2014 -- Fruit Concentrate Market by Fruit (Apple, Orange, Lemon, Pineapple, Grapes, Pear, Specialty fruit, & Others), Application (Beverage, Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, & Others), & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
Fruit concentrates are mostly used in the beverage industry to make fruit juices and nectars. They are concentrated by removing water, due to which transportation, shipping, and warehousing becomes easier and less expensive. Fruit concentrates are also used as natural sweeteners and as a substitute to sugar in a variety of applications such as desserts, and confectionery items.
The fruit concentrate market is projected to reach $34.6 billion by 2019. The manufacturers are well aware of the emerging fruit concentrate market. As the market is projected to demonstrate continued growth in both, developed and developing regions, the report analyzes the market in the prominent regions of the world. There are different growth strategies adopted by various market players, which are analyzed in the report.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
FRUIT CONCENTRATE MARKET SHARE (VALUE), BY GEOGRAPHY, 2013 VS. 2019
p - Projected
Source: Expert Interviews, Government Authorities, Related Research Publications, Company Press Releases, Company Annual Reports, Company Websites, Company Publications, and MarketsandMarkets Analysis
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for fruit concentrates, followed by Europe and North America by 2019. The Asia-Pacific market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2013 to 2019. ROW is estimated to be the fastest-growing market followed by Asia-Pacific and North America.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the fruit concentrate market. Concentrates of fruits such as apple, orange, lemon, pineapple, grapes, pear, and specialty fruits have been identified in the report. This research report categorizes the global market for fruit concentrates based on fruits, applications, and geography.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AGRANA BETEILIGUNGS AG, CHINA HAISHENG JUICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD., DOHLERGROUP, KERR CONCENTRATES, INC., KERRY GROUP PLC, LEMON CONCENTRATE, S.L., ROYAL COSUN, RUDOLF WILD GMBH & CO. KG, SKYPEOPLE FRUIT JUICE, INC., SUNOPTA INC.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cereal Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Food Colors Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
- Starch Derivatives Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
- Food Diagnostics Systems Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Fruit & Vegetable Seed Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Critical Care Market to 2019 - Growth from Factor Concentrates New Indications and Increasing Demand for Albumin in Asia-Pacific
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Semiconductor & IC Packaging Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019