Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/25/2013 -- Sales of herbal/traditional products benefited from a growing focus on hygiene in Egypt during the review period, particularly among mid- and high-income consumers. Consequently, many consumers switched from unpackaged herbs to packaged herbal/traditional products. This trend was linked to the emergence of a larger mid-income group in the country and also to growing media coverage of the dangers of contaminated or poor quality herbs. Consequently, sales continued to see strong growth in 2011...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicated Skin Care, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Dishwashing Products: Global Industry Guide