Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/31/2012 -- Hosiery experienced 8% current value growth to reach HK$1,649 million in 2011. This represented a strong slowdown versus 2010 with the necessary nature of hosiery helping to support the continued positive performance of this category in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Hosiery in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Other Hosiery, Socks, Tights.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hosiery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hong Kong - Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth
- Household Products Market in Hong Kong - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Savory Snacks in Hong Kong
- Personal Hygiene in Hong Kong
- Fragrances in Hong Kong
- Suncare in Hong Kong
- Haircare in Hong Kong
- Baby Toiletries Market in Hong Kong to 2014 (Baby Personal Care)
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2015
- Future of Spirits Consumption in Hong Kong, 2005-15