Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2014 -- Parents in Norway like to buy good-quality nappies/diapers for their children. According to FamiliePrat in 2013, on average, Norwegian babies use almost 6,000 nappies during their life; however, babies during their first year use nappies 24 hours a day. This situation represents a large opportunity for companies to target new parents with babies.
SCA Hygiene Products was the leading player in 2013 registering a 56% value share. The company has the leading brand Libero, which accounted for a 56% value share of nappies/diapers/pants. Libero is a well-known brand that has gain strong loyalty among parents in Norway. Libero offers free subscriptions for its Liberoklubben membership scheme and gives free packs to parents containing sample products and additional toys and games for babies and children. Parents earn points when buying Libero nappies/diapers and can purchase books, toys and clothing on the Libero website. This marketing strategy has helped increase brand loyalty among consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers will continue to buy nappies/diapers/pants that follow the convenience trend over the forecast period. Norwegian consumers will focus on buying products that are practical to use, kind to the skin of their babies and high-quality products that maintain the skin of their babies drier for longer periods. The convenience trend will result in growth of demand for products that are easy to use, which is why textile nappies/diapers/pants are not very popular in Norway, even though they are promoted in pharmacies as green products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Norway market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Norway?
- What are the major brands in Norway?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Photographic Camera Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts