Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/01/2013 -- Oracle Corporation is one of the leading providers of software, computer hardware products and services and is headquartered at Redwood City, California in Unites States. Though primarily known for concentrated focus on databases, it also assists companies in areas such as managing business data, collaboration and application development, customer relationship management and supply chain management.
Oracle has expanded into telecommunications through a series of selective acquisitions including Sun Microsystems (2010), RightNow Technologies (2011), Taleo and Collective Intellect (2012), Acme Packet & Tekelec (2013). Among other goals, it is positioning itself to be a preferred provider of the core technologies for cloud computing, communications, content, commerce and applications. This includes database and middleware offerings, in addition to its virtualization, clustering & large-scale systems management services and web-based applications.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Understand why Oracle is venturing into telecom and what it means for their existing assets
- Learn about the significance of Oracle's recent M&A activity and what is next for acquisitions
- Identify the impact of Oracle in telecom from perspective of carrier, infrastructure provider, and OSS/BSS company
Questions Answered in Report:
- Why would Oracle want to enter into the telecom market?
- What synergies can Oracle realize with existing lines of business?
- What potential product integration can occur between non-telecom and telecom assets?
- What does Oracle gain from recent acquisitions, most notably Tekelec and ACME Packet?
- What should we expect Oracle to do with new assets, old assets, and new products?
- What could be next in terms of acquisitions for Oracle as it seeks to expand further into telecom?
- What Oracle venturing into telecom means for carriers, infrastructure providers, and OSS/BSS companies?
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Oracle, their partners, and competitors
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Developers of content, commerce and applications
- Telecom service providers including carriers and OSS/BSS providers
- Investment institutions including hedge funds, pension funds, and private equity
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2013-2018
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Software - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Software: Global Industry Guide
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Internet Access - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide