Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/23/2012 -- This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for Pfizer in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs.
- Gain insight into Pfizer's strategic outlook across the next 6 years.
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source.
Strategic insight into the prospects for Pfizer over the next six years. Picking out key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and evaluating the company's prescription pharmaceuticals outlook using a variety of cuts of the historical and forecast sales.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Benchmark Pfizer's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- See how Pfizer's growth resistors go far beyond Lipitor, with eight of its nine established blockbusters facing significant declines
- Analyze the consequences of Pfizer's recent restructuring, deals and alliances, as the company attempting to re-shape its business model
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Pfizer Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Pfizer Limited (PFIZER) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Evolution in the Pain Therapy Drugs Market: Nociceptive and Neuropathic Drug Development
- Anti-Inflammatory Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Respiratory Diseases and Arthritis Continue to Dominate
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The World Generic Market Report 2012