Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- Saudi Arabian market for sugar reaches value of SR5.4 billion in 2012 following 15% review period CAGR. Householders represent main consumers of sugar, accounting for 71% of total sales in 2012. Saudi Arabia is among the largest importers of raw sugar in the world. Local producers import raw sugar and re-export refined white sugar, mainly to the Middle East and North Africa. Industry's output predicted to see 11% CAGR over 2013-2018 to reach SR3.4 billion.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Sugar in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1542. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Sugar in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1542 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Molasses and Residues of Sugar Manufacture, Raw Sugar, Refined Sugar.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcohol and Starch/Sugar Enzyme Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Sugar in Japan: Industrial Report
- Sugar in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Sugar in Russia: Industrial Report
- Sugar in India: Industrial Report
- Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery in Russia: Industrial Report
- Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery in Japan: Industrial Report
- Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery in India: Industrial Report
- Sugar in Indonesia: Industrial Report