Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/28/2013 -- The incredibly competitive SME market is still evolving as insurers master fast-flow distribution strategies for commercial products. Considered positioning of SME propositions are vital when difficult current economic conditions and a mature market mean insurer ambitions to achieve marked growth will likely come at the cost of rivals' business.
- Understand approaches taken by the top SME insurers in distribution and product strategy.
- Observe which insurers are performing best in the market in terms of broker selection and SME choice.
Insurers including Aviva and Zurich remain dedicated to the broker channel, while others such as AXA and Allianz offer insurance directly. The development of e-trading propositions has been a common goal.
Aviva remained most popular with brokers placing packaged SME business in 2012, favored by 17.2% of respondents. Allianz and NIG followed with 9.0% share of responses each.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
14.4% of surveyed SMEs, across 13 lines of commercial insurance, chose to purchase cover with AXA in 2012, making it the most popular provider ahead of Aviva.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which insurers are favored by SMEs in the purchase of, for example, public liability or directors' and officers' cover?
- What different approaches are the top SME insurers taking in their distribution strategies?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK SME Insurance 2012
- UK SME Insurance 2012: Market Dynamics & Opportunities
- UK SME Insurance 2012: Distribution Dynamics
- The Insurance Industry in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the South Korean Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Malaysian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Indian Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the South Korean Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Chinese Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile